About MeWellness with Natalia Wood
Wellness with Natalia Wood
Hello from a healthcoach!I am Natalia Wood and I 'd be glad to help you to feel well in your body and life because I have the knowledge to guide to the results you need. Please, call me "Natalie". My natural interest in health has brought me into healthcoaching. I received my certificates as a personal trainer and a health coach from American Council on Exercise (ACE). I teach different fitness classes at Grand Park Community Recreation center (Fraser, Colorado) and present wellness workshops in health food stores in Colorado, in Russia and on-line. I help women to create a flexible personal wellness plan that works for them and their families in different seasons of life. I am not about “Do this and that”. I help women to find and do what brings health outcomes and reduces stress in their unique lives. After losing some of my health, I understood how poor I was without it. Through studying and applying I have learned how much can be changed for better if we do what we know is good to do. I have dealt with my wellness step by step: hormonal imbalance, skin issues, digestion, weight, sleep, stress response. Am I perfectly healthy? No. I have recovered from many health issues and I AM GETTING BETTER DAY BY DAY BECAUSE I DO TODAY. This is my mantra.
People say that I am really good in sorting things out, seeing what is important and organizing them into functional systems, learning and explaining, and motivating to change for the better. This is what one of my clients said after accomplishing a wellness program with me. “Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said, "There are too many people in the world who no one helped to awaken. "Natalia, thank you from the bottom of my heart for my awakening!!! Larisa T.” These are the words of my husband who has changed his view on health after seeing my life. “Natasha (Natalie) is interested in health subjects, not forced due to money and as such will put the time and effort needed to succeed. She is open, with a unique background to consider options. Natasha had serious health issues that help her identify with such situations.” Lance.
10 facts about me.
- A few years ago I moved from Russia to the USA and became a happily married woman.
- I live in the beautiful mountain resort Winter Park, Colorado and dream about our next "Blue zone" with sunshine, water and lots of good produce.
- I like California with many farmers' markets and yoga.
- I studied in Russia and got my first degree in management and economics from Volgograd State University, then I finished St. Petersburg Institute of Theology and Christian ministry.
- I see life as a journey. It is difficult but it is SO INTERESTING.
- My favorite movie is “Gone with the wind”.
- I always wanted to look like Audrey Hepburn.
- I enjoy sliced frozen bananas for dessert.
- I dislike sitting and love moving.
- Faith in God, family and fitness are my focus areas.